Arma Hobby 1/72 Hurricane Mk I Expert Set in 1:72 NEW
Legendary fighter aeroplane Hawker Hurricane Mk I in "Battle of Britain" version - with metal wings, extensive cockpit and wheel bay interior, two types of propeller and three types of spinner and with tropical filter option.
Model of the Hurricane for intemediate/advanced modelers, with accessories included
- Plastic parts
- Photoetched parts
- Canopy and wheel masks
- Techmod decals with four markings options
- Hurricane MkI , serial P3059, fuselage code SD-N from 501 Squadron RAF, August 1940. Aeroplane piloted, among others by Polish fighter pilot Sgt Antoni Głowacki
- Hurricane MkI , serial V7234, SD-A from 501 Squadron RAF, August 1940. The most successful aeroplane of Sgt Antoni Głowacki. Credited with six shoots down and one damaged aircraft of the Luftwaffe. Glowacki has achieved five kills in one day (24 August 1940) and became the only „one day ace” in Battle of Britain
- Hurricane MkI , serial R4175, fuselage code RF-R From 303 Polish/RAF Squadron, pilot Sgt Josef Frantisek has shot down seven of his seventeen kills during the Battle of Britain. Unfortunately, he was killed when accidentally crashed this aeroplane on the ground during patrol flight on 8th October 1940.
- Hurricane MkI trop, serial 284, fuselage code „yellow J”, 3 Squadron SAAF, Kenia 1941. Pilot Lt. Robert Kershaw has rescued his shot down commander, Cpt. John Frost, after Diredawa (Ethiopia) air raid on 15 March 1941.